MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Saturday, December 16, 2006

I see inspiration everywhere, I finally went to a site on a hillside below the colony, where a huge, tree stands with 5 tire swings hanging beneath it. It was inviting. Took some great photos, if I say so myself found some red ginger flowers along the way that I picked and added to the one I bought at shop. Of course I was looking for stuff for ornamentation for xmas tree too. Look at my pocket! I finally started a full sheet (22 x 30) painting of the bamboo series, having a ball with that one and working on many other series at the same time in smaller versions until one just says "paint me big". I have so many wonderful photos to work from and still have 2 weeks left. I have started to put photos on cd's now, don't want to run out of space here.
The open market was today in Colon, went to a great restaurant tonight, I had a tenderloin cooked in coffee sauce with rice & squash medley & salad, then Susan & I split a banana flambe for dessert. mucho bien!!! Bananas growing wild all around us, so a banana a day is in order. I think that is going to be my next series. I got bit by a bee today too after a dip in pool, in 3 places on my arm, boy did that sting. Vitamin E cured it in a couple hours.
P.S. Paste paper came out really well, I will use it for my hibiscus series, just seems to be the right colors.