MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Friday, January 19, 2007

Greetings
Well, "Kodie girl" (dog-sitting this week) is being very good dog. We went to the studio yesterday for my "Drawl Crawl" get-together. Lorraine M. and I met and painted and Kodie ran around wimpering, then she would sit for just awhile then she would whimper again. I finally brought her back home where she is most comfortable and fed her and then I went to get fed came back later on to have a pajama party, just her & I. Cal decided to stay at home last night, he hasn't slept much this week with his allergies, so Kodie & I watched "Top Chefs" ate all the M&M's and I fell asleep on the couch until about 2 am then I got into bed with her, yes Kodie was waiting for me in the bed. The day in the life of Kodie & Lorraine B.
To be continued