MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Just Another Ordinary Day

Carlos made bamboo supports for Nancy's drawings of bamboo. She is in a big show at The National Gallery in San Jose, February 8, 2008. Too bad I won't be able to go to it. She has done some beautiful bamboo drawings with graphite and substracts the graphite instead of drawing with it. And when they were choppping off the extra branches it came to me that bamboo will be my christmas tree this year. It will be the best looking christmas tree in Costa Rica.

Susan's Back Pocket
Susan & I took a walk to Colon for ice cream in the afternoon. El helado de hilgo, (fig ice cream) and vanilla/lemon sherbert, not together but two different cones. Worked the rest of afternoon on some sketches for a new painting.

Josh, Nancy & I took a taxi and went to Bacchus Restaurant for dinner, I had sea bass with mussels in a wine sauce, that melted in my mouth and a wonderful antipasto with potatoes and some great company!

My Daily Horoscope - Overview For Today: December 15, 2007
Art is incredibly appealing to you right now, but you may find that you're even happier producing it than viewing it. Try to make sure that you expose yourself to culture in some big way early on.