MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pinturo y Bailo






















Watercolor on left, photograph on right
I paint....This is the "watermelon lady" at the open market on Saturdays, I think she is a hoot! So I started a painting of her. A challenge! I have to work on it more of course but it is a good start.


I dance...we went to a dance club last night, we had a great time watching as well as dancing. Costa Ricans love to dance. Men are so good at it. The traditional dance is "cumbya", a very fast paced couples hop-like dance, but can be with more than one also. So, entertaining, you have to be in very good shape. We will go back to this dance hall for sure. I would like to do some drawings there, but I will have to do some from memory. Lorraine M. will love it when she comes to visit me!!