MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Martez


Lorraine M. and I went to San Jose on Tuesday to the Gallerie Nacional to see Christine's exhibit. And at the same time dropped off a portfolio of my work to the museum and talked to the gallery director. She is quite interested in my work and I will talk more to her about an exhibit at the museum for next year. She will visit our "Open Studio Tour" on Tuesday of next week. The night we came to the opening for Christine's show, Lorraine M. was not feeling well. So I went without her. But we went to the big city today for an adventure, we took the taxi in the city and had a really nice time. Gallery, lunch at the Cafe Mundo, funky restaurant in the historic section of town, then went shopping to the local artisans market and then to the Teatro Nacional to see the ornate theatre of San Jose. We took a taxi back to Cuidad Colon with a delightful taxi driver that lived near Colon. Nice guy. All in all a very nice day.