MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Sunday, June 14, 2009

"White Walls of Kyiv"
7 x7 watercolor by L. Bromley

I still think I will put a few more details on this one, after looking at it now online. Went to the "market" today, small booths of the most outrageous clothes, leather, fur coats, book, cds, videos, pastries, kind of like outdoor fair where locals do there shopping, the malls are so expensive and not the best quality. You don't really buy clothes in Ukraine anyway. But the women really dress up, heels, skirts, dresses, they dress rather sexy. Raining now, but just passing showers. Bought the best nectarines I ever had. Been doing some sketches of many buildings, in B&W marker. One gallery the other day showed me work from different artists and some were just drawings, I would like to gather a series of drawings of Ukraine buildings for myself. to be continued