MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Angel Trumpets (work in progress)

You are too beautiful for words, that is why I paint you. I listen to the silent trumpets.
I just went up to the tree and they are all dangling and dropping to the ground. Expired.

Started this series of "Angel Trumpets". watercolor, pencil, colored pencil and who knows what jumps onto my paper while I work on them, maybe some gold leaf, maybe an insect, mixed media. I will allow whatever comes along to inspire me on this brugmansia journey this week. Starting off very abstractly and working on three paintings at the same time, here are two . . out of three . . . to be continued . . .thought it would be interesting to see how this series develops. Beginning, a middle and an end.