MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Monday, December 14, 2015


updated website is www.lorrainebromleyart.com

Hola, I am back in Costa Rica to paint for the 11th year.... first week...settling in slowly. Adjusting to weather and of course the language. The language, well, this is the toughest for me. I do have to study more vocabulary. It has been raining a little each day...looking for the rainbows and chasing butterflies, pool is calling my name.

There are two new dogs here, Julia, little terrier and a black dog named Coco.

Business as usual here, some new people living here long term, and older ones along with new artists also visiting for the month.

Francisco planning our Cuba trip for January 10th, Carlos, doing chores around colony, cleaning pool, fixing things, trimming trees, and raking gardens before it rains again. It's paradise! Hibiscus in bloom, ginger, bananas growing in front of my studio window, zinnias, flowers I never saw before. I will take a walk tomorrow and see what else's in bloom now.

Yellow brick road, pink in my path, ticking, chirping, aches, fresh air, breathe,squinting, greens, bamboo swaying, bananas, mangoes, stars, blue sky, clear water.