MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just passing through

I did not want to leave CR....I am quilty, yes. I have not been journaling, I do not know why. I keep forgetting actually. Right now I can not sleep, it is 12:30am and I am at my Mom & Dad's house in Florida. Flight was not bad at all, just feels like a wasted day. I did some drawing with all the waiting for planes, in the restaurant, and looking at rivers and farmland from up in the plane, so I quess it was not wasted. I doodled with some pencil designs on my new square banana paper.

I plan on doing more doodling here in Florida with Hudson Jai. Alot of swimming too, I hope and playing. We are going to play the whole week. I can't wait. Coloring and playing and playing some more, and maybe play even more. We have toy trucks and a make believe roadway and coloring books, crayons, puzzles here at great-grandmas casa and we will practice our spanish too. Maybe he will teach me some.