MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Friday, December 05, 2008

Colony Revisited

I made it! Still trying to get rid of an annoying cough...settling though into this beautiful country. Little cloudy today, but so am I. The casita is very spacious and Carlos and Bernarda are collecting things I need here to make it comfortable for the next few months. An extra table, chairs and kitchen stuff. Carlos took me to do some grocery shopping. Bernarda took us to a new bakery in town, I bought a sweet bread, that weighs a ton. I will wait til tomorrow to taste it, I have no taste buds today from coughing. This afternoon I had a nice little coffee talk with others that are here now in colony, Patricia, Kirsten, Roxy, Katherine, Bernarda, more are arriving this weekend. I understand that a group from RISD will be here in January. How do you like that...go figure. So I have been puttering around today, not feeling up to par yet. But am getting excited about painting this weekend. Changing the furniture around to my liking today and will have to decorate a little too. Roxy will be giving us yoga classes soon, the open market in the morning will be a ritual on Saturdays.