MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December Group

(left-right) Shelly, Patricia, Mark, Sarah, Roxy, Jonathan, me
(missing, Vivian, Katherine, Kirstin, Jorgy)
I hate this picture of me, I am trying to photoshop it, so I look thinner, will upload it when I finish it! I can not believe I look like this, I think that the camera is on wide angle. wow! Even Patricia looks heavy and that is not the case at all. Have I made myself clear?

New Year's Eve get together at Francisco's main house, we will watch fireworks and have pot luck dinner., The house is on side of a steep hill and we'll be able to see fireworks in Cuidad Colon, I think if we were on the other side of mountain we could see fireworks all over San Jose, we are facing southwest. Can see Venus at about 2:00 AM, yes I wake up then for some reason. Planet so bright, in my bedroom windowI am going to check tonight if I can see other planets as well in line with Venus.