MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pura de Amo

I just found this link to some of my work I have done in Costa Rica, http://www.ticoclub.com/mn011001.htm... I had no idea this was available...nice, we will see how long it stays online. Awesome!

My Dad is better today, still in hospital in Florida, with conjestive heart failure, geesh we really wish they would change the name of this, his heart did not fail...he is doing much better and will probably stay there until Monday. Mom is doing great with it all she has friends that are helping her get through it all. I talked to Dad, he sounds stressed, emotional and scared. He has the tenacity to fight whatever ails him at any given time, amazing, he is one of my heroes.

Pure Love
mixed media
work in progress combining my love for the handwriting of cultures, painting and nature

Dinner tonight at one of my fav restaurants in town,Cortez Amarillo I thought I was ordering salmon, noooo I ordered a beef, it was delicious, (they didn't consult with me on the menu change) and it didn't taste like salmon, nice group of people, Shannon & Bob, Gaylord, Charlsie, and my mandala is still up on the wall I painted a few years ago. I like to show it to people I take there...it's a fun place where all artists have created designs, tables, chandeliers, murals, etc...eclectic to say the least...I took my camera and forgot the memory card, so I will take pictures next time I go there. Great ideas for the house@edgemere...lol