MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Buenas Dias...Arrived in one piece and very late about midnight. Adjusting to the language here, I am having a little trouble, but settling in ok. Have only met the caretakers so far. Carlos took me around the property, showed me all the fruit trees. His brother Franseco took me to the market/mall for some things. Mall was huge. Today is election day and Sunday, so not many stores open, no liquor sales today either, chucks. The first thing I bought was the biggest box of kleenex, yes I have a headcold. The pool is being fixed today, it is in the 90's right now. All the fans are spinning, even the portable and a breeze here in the beautiful mountains of Costa Rica.