MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Monday, December 04, 2006


Wonderful day, temperature comfortable. Have not had any rain, but only sunny skies. I took a bus trip to village of Puriscal, (cost a whole $1.00 RT) a sweet, bustling village with the most beautiful vistas of the mountainsides along a 40 minute ride. Took some great pictures to work from. I have been painting alot with my two gecko friends keeping me company. Its better than having the tarantulas in the room like one of the other girls here had in her room the other day. I will welcome the geckos over those. However I would prefer they found another home. They are scared of me! SO, got alot of painting done so far, feeling wonderful, met some nice women, strong, talented & supportive of each other, great cooks too, in a beautiful environment. I am looking forward to tomorrow. Lots of energy here!!! Lots of unusual night sounds too?