MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Gold n' Hibiscus, watercolor on paste paper, 9 x 4



Boy, this has been the best day. Swimming in the pool was refreshing and finally refilled this week, long narrow blue pool. All the dogs were around today too. Talia, Bong, & Forrest. A productive day. I am thrilled to be here, using all my skills to create art. There is a point I have reached that the skill is unconscious now and my mind can concentrate entirely on what I want to say. I will be leaving early morning for Quepos, on the pacific coast and will resume blog Sunday evening with more writing. Not a good idea to take laptop in knapsack traveling, it is not advised. I am not going there without my camera though. It will be all I can do keep it safe. I just remembered there is a tree I want to photograph on the hillside with 8 tire swings attached to it. Will get to it on Monday. Leftover pasta tonight and up early to get the bus to San Jose, then to Quepos. Chao!