MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Hola
Made it back just fine to RI, quite uneventful. It was such a pleasure to see my Cal waiting for me with a big smile, unshavened but smiling. His luggage got lost from his trip to Kyiv, with the razor. Anyway, didn't matter. Kissing my whole face, felt scratchy but comforting. We got home and had a bowl of cereal and then crashed. I have not unpacked yet, trying to get both apartments now situated so that it feels like home. We took on the next door apartment with a hallway in between the two. We bought a beautiful rug and floor lamp and I would really like to use the natural light bulbs in the room, for the landlord closed up the only window in the living room, (long story) while we were both away. Great colors though... I picked out for the rooms, very happy with choices. Living room, dark green (turtle), one wall, a light green (rejuvenate) for x bedroom and a butternut (chamois) for bathrooms (2). Antique white for trims. The high ceilings and the other brighter rooms it will be fine. So now I am off to the studio to drop off my stuff there and go to the market for stocking up groceries. Will post photos soon. Took pics at the lighthouse in Jamestown today, our favorite ocean spot. It is just to cold here in RI 26 degrees farenheit today, now it is 43.