MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Creativity-Peace-Balance

Yoga was great this morning in a studio that was long, narrow three glass walls surrounded by bamboo trees. It touched all my senses. I will go back on Thursdays to this class. Took a ride around the area, went to Price Right (BJ's) and bought a big bag of almonds for snacking, a papaya, ceviche, and mouthwash, weird combination.

I just made the ceviche for dinner tonight, "Oh my God", it was sooooo good, easy to make very fresh (sushi-grade) white-fleshed ocean fish, such as grouper, wahoo, sea bass, or red snapper, (it was a mix), lime juice, fresh orange juice, pineapple juice, red pepper, diced yellow pepper cilantro, extra-virgin olive oil, marinate, added rice when cooking it and the juices cook the rice. Muy bueno!!!


I just now see a gecko on my wall.....where has he been all week? Must be "Go For It", he is moving around in spurts. Oh geesh! Maybe I should give him a paintbrush. See him? He is way down towards the left corner. He is making his way towards me.


I am finding these wonderful quotes in different places, inspiring me.

"Creativity is the ability of a person (or a gecko) to respond to visual and other sensory stimuli in an original way, and then to share with passion, individuality and spirit." Gerald Brommer