MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Little Rain Must Come

I started a painting already from the first picture I took yesterday of the valley. I didn't take many pictures yet, I am just getting warmed up. But I kept going back to this one picture for my inspiration of the day, because it was my first.

It rained yesterday just a little, enough to make the photos I took look fresh. It was hot 81 degrees then the rain cooled the day down.

A small bug, light green and a yellow head, with lace wings I noticed on my Costa Rican Spanish phrasebook this morning. I must have put the book on it and squished it when I layed it down last night. Even the bugs are beautiful here.

As I was working in my studio I had the door open and outside my door is a tree with, what was a fresh bunch of bananas hanging from it, and now all dried up. It is now a bird feeder. With the door open I kept seeing the most colorful birds come to it during the day, I tried to capture with my camera but the trunk always seem to be in the way. Little bluebirds, yellow birds, a bird book is in my future. And across the driveway was another dried bunch of bananas that the squirrels took over.