MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tuesday (Martes)
A thought: Spontaneity and discipline; passions and freedom.

I haven't done my homework in Spanish yet, uh oh. Right after this excersise in journal writing my blog. Today I went horseback riding for the first time. Riding through lush forests, up steep hills and down across brooks, little waterfalls and ridges of mountains with a Costa Rican cowboy as our guide. WOW! Really back to nature. We made another reservation for next Tuesday too. Carlos (conquistador) found another dried pod ornament for the tree, I hope I can sneak these back to the states in my luggage. Worked on the computer most of day, learning some more features in Photoshop and with my camera, reviewing hundreds of photos I have taken and storing some on discs for back up. Made my christmas card too with one of the photos I took from down in Cuidad Colon side street. Walked with Susan & Macy around property and found these beautiful flowers on a tree and all over the ground, pink soft fuzzy things, same color as my shoe. Went to this new restaurant (spider in sunset was actually the size of a tennis ball) again this time for dinner, the sunset was glorious tonight too. Had frajitas and mojitos (Latin drink; rum, fresh lime, mint leaves), I really did it up huh? Fell going down steep hill walking home too, (excuse?) rocky roads. Maybe I shouldn't have had that mojita. I am thinking about Aja & their trip to Brazil, wishing them a safe trip tomorrow with the little guy. Last I heard he is loving Santa Clause. Ho Ho Ho.
Susan, Me, Alice, and Dina