MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Create Chaos, Find Order

The last day of construction today, another studio created from the "Nine Muses", the community/library/computer room. So it will be a bit more quiet today. There was no internet for most of the day. Just the birds and an occasional truck that needs a muffler goes by in Colon valley. I worked all day on my four large paintings, turning them upside down and sideways, studying there compositions. Reminding myself to take my time and enjoy the process.


Susan adopted a playground up the street. She spent the morning picking up garbage and filling large bags for pick-up. The best thing she said while doing it, was a costa rican boy started to help her. She found a necklace with a heart on it in the playground and gave it to the little boy and he gave it to his little sister. It had a heart on it.

Found some beautiful orchids on the colony property today too. Discovering something new everyday.

Alice came in from NY, she was with us last year also, so Carlos, Susan , Alice & I made plans to have dinner together someplace. Carlos took us on a mystery ride to the most beautiful spot in the Central Valley. We went up a really steep mountain and it was the most breathtaking view of all of San Jose. Great meal too with Tres Leche for dessert we all split. I am definetly making this when I get home.