MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Feliz Navidad


Yoga today was about breathing within a breathe, and I am all stretched out too. Learning some of the yoga positions now and is very difficult. Whim & Luz had plans after yoga so we got a ride from Martina. We dropped off Soizic. Susan & I walked to the colony from there. Soizic showed us around her casita, it is so cozy & muy bonita! WOW I even took pictures. Would love to rent it sometime. She invited us for tea next week. Soizic is giving some kind of a solstice meditation friday night and I will go if someone else goes from the colony, just curious at what she does to celebrate this day, it is very amusing.
I had a lovely dinner at Essentia again with Patricia (Washington, DC) this time, she is also a watercolorist and wished to see the hotel & grounds for a subject to paint, of course now I have an in there..hee hee. Anyway she found some orchids she wants to paint and she is going on Saturday to paint them, they are very unusual white orchids, that I even made my christmas card with. I am going to paint with her there maybe on Monday when I come back from my little trip with the girls to the Maluke reservation. Will have some great pictures from that adventure. It is PURA VIDA here!