MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Friday, December 21, 2007

Winter Solstice

Carla, Mark & Susan


Resident of Bonanza Restaurante, Charlotte the Spider
I hear fireworks. What better way to celebrate than with focaccia and pasta...lol. Yes I made focaccia, I even brought my garlic press, I know I am crazy. Hey I am here for 2 months. I did not get anything done today other than getting my blog up to date. I am still working on that. Did some cleaning and went to MultiPlaza to window shop, it was crazy with last minute shoppers, went to the bank ATM to get some cash for the weekend trip and the machine gave me 200 colones, ($100.00) so I have this 2" thick stash of bills now, geesh. It just fits in my purse and I also made a copy of my passport to travel with at Office Depot, leaving passport here locked in room along with computer. Got to pack and review what I have done here, be back on Sunday and I will catch up on blog with a full report. It is raining now, it is a relief, it was very hot today. Hot flashes are back! Met a nice couple from Canada, they are traveling all around Central America, staying in hostels. They are co-workers of Susan's from Canada, they are brave and on their way to Nicaragua for the holiday. I had a snack with them at Bonanza and also met the new baby, Nina....Whim & Luz's grand-daughter.

Amber & Nina, (born December 4th, 2007)