MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Domingo

Out painting the air plants on the grapefruit tree. It also has some wild cacti growing and intertwining itself throughout it. Quite interesting, scary actually, but I am trying to get friendly with it. Caught up with the news online, had my coffee and ready to accomplish something today. Later, Patricia, Katherine, and I are going to the Essentia Restaurant for early dinner and scope out another location to paint. It is an eklectic place and Jorge, the owner loves having us there painting on his grounds. (an artist himself) He allowed us last year and even asked us to leave our marks on the walls of the restaurant. The mandala I painted on wall is #24 on this group of photos.
http://www.cortezaamarillalodge.com/gallery.php try to find it, click on this website. Hasta Luego