MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Friday, December 19, 2008

Anaranjado Flor

Orange Blossom
Found this small tree that an incredible fragrance was coming from. Just the sweetest smell, I had to take a couple branches inside. The whole house is smelling so sweet.

Carlos ( grounds keeper) finally got me a christmas tree tonight, a long tall top of bamboo, it is perfect and beautifully shaped, so now the trimmings will be fun to find, pods and whatever to else will hang on it, my earrings, my necklace, I will buy some ribbon tomorrow and try to find some lights too. I experimented with some more monotypes today using a rolling pin, watercolors and then colored pencils, I have been doodling on the prints and they look very "organic", I would say. I found a t shirt with that word on the front of it to bring here and now, it is my word for the week.

Fresh chicken tamale for lunch tomorrow, busy Saturday planned. Today was pretty busy I have been working on the computer with some graphic projects, in between power outages, designing post cards and a menu, and concerned about my baby, Aja and her pain, she did say she received the childrens book in mail that I ordered for Hudson Jai's 4th birthday. She loved it and it made her laugh, it is a book with Hudson face in place of one of the characters and his name is mentioned through out the book, his birth date and his hometown, Very cute!