MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Heliconia & Sunshine

Heliconia 4 x 9 watercolor by Lorraine Bromley

This flower looks upside down, but it isn't, the flowers hang down, I started a larger horizontal piece of these flowers as well today. Very exotic, huh?

Yesterday went back down to Saturday open market to stroll with K, so many different kinds of fruits I have never seen before, we both had a coconut drink from the "Pipa" man. I went with Carlos to art depot to see what they have for supplies and did get a couple things, but they do not have the supplies I like to use, the watercolors I need will have to come from the states and then we went on a mission to find some lights for my christmas tree... to no avail. Went to 3 places, and could not find one. In the evening Katherine, Patricia and I went to Bonanza Restaurant last night, watched the sunset and really enjoyed our night out, had a steak and mashed potatoes, (my comfort food), I am still eating chicken at my studio (3 weeks now), I made too much chicken soup.

I am having a hard time staying at computer to finish up my graphic projects, the weather has been so wonderful to paint outside.