MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Going Mucho Bananas

There is a surplus of bananas on the property and tangerines, ate 4 t's and want a banana every time I walked by the tree where Carlos hung them, I think there are 5 different spots where there are the biggest bunch of bananas, hundreds, thousands, no not thousands....they are so good, and the tangerines are wonderful too, about 4 a day about sums it up. I feel the "banana series" come on again.

Well, Christmas day I am going to paint in the morning and then we have another pot-luck here in studio@3, we finally got the plan together with the artistas to eat together to celebrate. Missing Cal. Worrying about Dad in surgery and wondering how my Aja is doing too. Well just spent two hours online skyping my familia while that had their christmas eve party, it was so cool, I heard all their chattering, I of course got emotional, but it was so comforting to have them online with me all night and I talked to Cal to, this christmas eve is very hard to be here.