MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Friday, December 12, 2008

Fin de semana

Sway
11 x 30 watercolor by Lorraine Bromley


Friday, the end of my first week. These little ants are driving me crazy, no-see-ums. I have been spraying the counters with windex, constantly. I am going to try bleach tomorrow. Open Market and then my mission to find bleach or chlorox in Cuidad Colon.

Started another painting today of a vine with curly tentrils. This one again is green, I am going to find some other color to put in it tomorrow. I am making some progress, with my work. Four 11x 30 almost finished.

Went shopping with Francisco late today, looking for a new pool lounge chair that he was supposed to have bought last year with my donation. He chatted in his "span-glish" I call it, a language all its own, but I can understand it. We looked around and priced them, and I assume he will pick up one we decided on this weekend sometime. Came back to colony and still no water to wash, flush or cook with, I don't know what the problemo was, but about 7 pm I got use of water again. Need to read my book and sleep.

Dinner tonight, chicken again for the fourth night this week, avocado and focaccia. Those nasty little buggers got at the rest of focaccia tonight, had to throw it out. buenas noches