MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Last night after a short walk to the subway, we went to the opera, Tosca, it was wonderful. Would love to go to another, and another, and another. Cal tried to show me how to get around on the subway, there is no way I am going to venture very far out without him. Too confusing! Took a nice walk back along one of the main streets (six lanes) in Kyiv (Kiev), one that they close off every weekend so that millions of people can stroll along it, we will walk it this weekend. Many monuments and beautiful architecture. Street musicians ect...


This is picture of some graffitti under a bridge, colorful huh?

Well, I am settling in, made dinner, caught up news, did laundry, kind of nice to have washing machine in apt. Can't read anything on it, all kinds of dials, but I just put soap in and pressed a button, worked. Amazing! Took a walk around the block, for some air and stopped and bought a ham & cheese sandwich and was short on some change, I think it was .07, I'll pay her tomorrow.

I really want to do some drawing outside but not that comfortable among the "peoples" yet.