MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Ok I am trying to cook after coming back from the market, I have no idea what I bought, can't read the packages. I thought, I will make pasta and sauce tonight before going to the Opera. I bought linguine, (my favorite), I can see it in the package, I know it is linguine and I bought some gorgonzola and spinach filled raviolis from Italy, I bought a jar of tomato sauce and figured I could doctor it up with garlic and spices and olives. It tastes terrible! And the olives I bought in a can happenend to still have the pits in them, geez....The tomato sauce does not even taste like tomatoes, what is with that? How can you screw up tomatoe? I should've bought fresh tomatoes, but I did not want to wait in the long line to weigh them first. I learned my lesson, and the garlic came out of a jar, tastes awful, I will buy fresh again of garlic and wait in the damn line. I hope I can make something of the pasta meal, Oh yea I thought I bought butter for garlic bread, but no I bought cream cheese. Bring on the bagels? I will stick to potatoe "anything" now, Smoked Salmon looks good though. More from the Ukrainian kitchen tomorrow.