MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day












I am feeling much better today, still no appetite and it only hurts when I laugh now. I did want to lose weight, you have to be careful what you wish for. I know I am getting better because turkey and mashed potatoes sound awfully good right now after not eating for two days.

I thought I would just put up some more photos that I have found to be interesting.

I just had a visit from a couple of the kids, Juan Camillo and Francini, they live on the property, came by to wish a Feliz Navidad, they are the greatest kids, I just wish I could converse better with them, they told me that the thing above us on the eaves was a tarantula: any of several large, hairy spiders of the family Theraphosidae, as Aphonopelma chalcodes, having a painful but not highly venomous bite. Ahhhhh!!!!! I hope he is gone when I go out tonight.

The sky right now is absolutely gorgeous, sunsetting and mucho clouds and the colors of coral, cobalt blue and white contrasting, its very windy today and a bit cool. I rec'd a couple of wonderful presents of earrings from Susan & Patricia for xmas and I made everyone some magnets of geckos and dragonflies symbolizing good luck and creative forces.

I talked to Aja, Mom & Dad, Gayle & my nieces and nephew and of course my dear Cal.
Wishing all of you, my friends peace and joy today and always.