MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sitting still, no way!!!!

Going to be a productive day! I am feeling better and going to get alot done today, I am woman. Need groceries, need to paint, need to go to the Art Depot. I will have a full report later. lol What can I say ..it's a plan!

Cal this is the furniture I saw the other day. The handyman that you are!!!!

Full report: Well, I did get alot done today, cleaned my studio a bit, went to town for groceries, did not get to the art depot, but I did rent a movie. I got "Blue Butterfly" filmed in Costa Rica and reminded me so much of this past weekend in the northern section where I was. Rent it.... it was a 2-3 star movie, scenery was great, acting weak, but worth a couple bucks to see Costa Rica and it's nature, William Hurt was the star. I also started a new painting, and also worked in my art journal, will have to put up some pages of that, just realized I have not done that yet. Have a good recipe to share too.
Lentil Loaf
1 c. lentils
half c. gr walnuts
1 T tamari
1 c. soft bread crumbs
1 sm. minced onion
1 crushed garlic clove
2 eggs
half tsp. sage, thyme or marjoram or oregano + cumin
quarter cup liquid if req'd
2 T tomato paste
cook lentils in 3 cups salted water with tom paste till soft. mash. saute onion + garlic. add seasoning + bread crumbs, walnuts. combine all with eggs. pour into pan and bake 350 fro 30-45 minutes.

Sauce
1 T butter
2 T flour
1 + quarter bean broth
1 t. tamari
1 T. horseradish or dijon
half t. dill weed
half t. mild paprika.
Make roux. drizzle broth whisking constantly. cook 5 min. till thickened. stir in remaining ingredients.
Buenas Noches