MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Girls Night

A Dinner for Patricia
Garbanzo beans, foccacia, salmon, salad, brocolli, some other stuff i can not remember....Well, all her left overs came to my studio too, (stuff, I never heard of like vanilla flour, guanbana pulp?) and so we all ate a pot luck meal, sharing, stories of men, art and wars. No not really, not in that order anyway. Patricia leaving at 4:00 am for airport. Wondering if she will wake up in time with a broken alarm clock and a flashlight she's lost. Delightful to have met such a practical, sincere, talented, independent, wise woman and fellow watercolorist. I am a Patricia wanna-be.
I maybe sensed we all are PTF wanna-bees in one way or another. Ishil, Fabria, Susan, and I.