MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Monday, December 31, 2007

La Pas Waterfalls and Gardens

How appropriate that we should visit "The Waterfalls and Gardens of Peace" on the eve of 2008. That is all everyone wishes for so often, is peace within and tranquility. How do we add tranquility to our lives? You can get back to me on this, I would love to hear my friends responses to this, finding some insight on why you're here, what it's all about anyway, I wonder and am in awe at what some can endure -- and are these reflections inner peace? And I heard somebody say " Your life need not be solitary, poor, nasty or brutish. It will be short -- so why not seek as much peace and tranquility as possible? Is it relative to being happy? Content? What would make you happier than you already are? More money? Greater power? How much more power -- would you want to be the "supreme ruler of the universe" or would a few subordinates to boss around do the trick? In a way, it's like fitness -- if it were effortless to achieve, everyone would look and feel great. I am getting so philosophical in my old age, or is it this "Pura Vida?