MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Life and the Universe

The first day of 2008, a day of reflection.

Butterfly wings, green hills upon green hills, the fog and clouds, fields of purple flowers, rushing waterfalls, chanting, feeding my soul, unity, companions, patterns, practicing love for family & friends, awareness of responsibility, the wind, colors, direction, exploration, meditation in motion, gratitude, peace, cleansing of the body after being so sick, a refreshing swim in the pool, the warmth of the sunshine, insects, orchids, geckos, bananas, papaya, tangerines, pineapples, limes, limes and more limes ....and hopscotch?

I noticed a big blue inkspot on my favorite gray tank top, don't know how it got there. Susan made it into a piece of art for me, "Hopscotch in the Rain".