MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Aprendo..I learn

Spanish class today on the verbs..so I am learning mucho about Costa Rica, its language and it's culture and nature. I am getting an itch to travel to the Carribbean side of CR though. Not sure how I am going to do it yet, I have been surfing the internet for just the right comfort zone, whether to just take a bus to Limon or take a tour from San Jose. Something will bring an opportunity. I am going to finish up some paintings today I think. I have 9 paintings in the works. I sold one on the 1st of January, how nice to start the new year off this way. Barry & Alice are the proud owners of Las Montanas de la Mariposa..Butterfly Mountains. I am tickled they have a connection to it. It is pictured in a past blog from last week. below.

So, I am going to take it easy today and tomorrow, cause I still don't feel 100%. oing to stick around and just paint.