MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Chantelle's fiesta was great too, around the pool, lots of great food, this merinque with strawberries and almond pie, was mucho deliciouso she said she would give me the recipe. I will blog it when I recieve it. Lisa gave us all friendship bracelets from her trip to Nicaragua last week, made by a family of ceramists there. She is working with "Potters for Peace". www.pottersforpeace.com Fireworks and a Columbian band, lots of dancing the Salsa, Merengue, y mucho mas. Dogs went loco with the fireworks. We all brought Chantelle a bit of food for table, stuffing, deviled eggs, egglant spread, pina coladas. I would have brought my famous focaccia, but could not find dough and didn't know how to ask for it in Spanish. (I should have brought my garlic press too) Painted all day long, made bookmarks for all the girls for gifts of friendship for christmas morning. Worked on large bamboo painting and started 4 collages 13 x 13 for each of the seasons using natural pieces found here in Costa Rica.

I am tracking Santa through a website my sister sent me. I hope he finds me.