MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tuesday

Hello
Tuesday day off. Well, I have been too busy to blog, sorry, but I am catching up now. Kodie is being good. She snubbed her nose to chili the other night. Yes there is chili left, I will put it into freezer for Daddy Mark and Daddy Don. Little Hudson came over to visit Kodie, and Aja and we all had lunch (cheese quesadillas) with her. Kodie didn't want to go for a ride with us after lunch, so we left and finished our errands. Aja went back to the salon and Hudson and I had to go to the studio and play. We drew on everything and we played with the measuring tape again for a long time, and measured my butt. He thinks that is the funniest thing. Anyway, I brought him to his Dad and brought all my projects back to the "dog house". A Johnson & Wales menu was the mission for the night while we watched the big screen TV. Coallating, hole punching and putting ribbons on. The three of us working very hard to get them done for morning delivery. What a bitch they were to do! Kodie called it night at 10:13PM looking for her dolly and went to bed. I slept on couch again, cause they make so much noise. Cal mostly! Over & Out