MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday

It's morning on a very cold day in RI, about 12 degrees. Doing laundry, dog/house sitting, planning my Saturday chores. Talked to Adele this morning and we are thinking of Ricky and wondering how we can help her get through her difficult time. Will pick up Mark & Don at 1:00pm at the airport and hopefully pick up my new corner desk at the consignment shop today for the kitchen/office at home, now that my computer is fixed, alot to orgainze there. Will fix up the office today is my plan and then meet the other boys Richard, Craig and Denny for dinner in Little Compton to celebrate Richards birthday. I have to fit in baking a focaccia today too. Cleaning up my mess now here at Mark's, making bed back up and doing dishes, making sure Kodie is happy too. Cal told Kodie they her daddys are on their way home, so she is pretty happy today knowing things will be normal again. Off to the races!