MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday

ok, my computer at home is with Dr. Kris. Hopefully it is just the vga card. Keep your fingers crossed. Kodie is smelling my coat and I found my clothes all over the floor when I came in tonight. Cal and I met at Duffy's tonight for dinner, he is sleeping at home tonight. Good... I get the bed tonight instead of the couch. It was my suggestion. Go figure. We will both get a better nights sleep tonight. He is still suffering from his sinuses. I will miss him. I am going to chill out tonight and get my list together for tomorrows tasks. Kodie wants to go out. Is she always on the wrong side? I would've taken her picture to put online but I let someone borrow my camera. Tomorrow I will get it back and put her portrait up on the blog, she is begging me to put it up on the internet. She is such a ham.