MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Well hello
I am sweating again with the hot flashes, Cal is freezing and I am hot, go figure. We are ready for the Pats game tonight. I made chili to die for. Had a really full weekend, got our new furniture, shopped for lamps, we did not find anything, still looking now for the perfect finishing touches. I love it.
Kodie girl was trying to let me know I forgot to feed her, its 6:30 pm and she was talking to me and I was not catching on, and then finally, about an hour I came to my senses that she had not been fed her soft food. What was wrong with me. Geez. She is now my friend. Thank goodness! She is quite content now sleeping. Thinking and sending get well wishes to Daddy Don to get better, we are sending him all her sweet dog kisses to get well. Kodie's is thinking of you Don.