MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Monday, January 22, 2007

Monday

What a day! Depressing! The Pats lose, how pathetic. My computer died, thought it was the monitor, so I bought a new one, got it all connected and the same thing, no image on screen, what's up with that. Guess what, my computer ran out of space, I did get a warning the other day about it and I thought, "I still have room". No I don't, nothing, I hope I can recover. I had to rush around all day redoing things at the printers, getting groceries for Mary, buying a new monitor, and feeling very sick at the same time. I had flu-like symtoms all day. That bed is going to feel so good tonight. I think I will fall asleep on the couch, (yea right that will be different) Need a bite to eat first. Kodie has eaten and she is fulfilled, I am waiting for Cal to come here from Braintree, maybe I will just close my eyes for a minute.