MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Thursday, December 13, 2007

It Takes My Breathe Away

Yoga today, some grocery shopping .... dip in dark blue pool...83 degrees here in Cuidad Colon and thinking about the mural size painting the owner of the Essentia restaurant asked me to do on his wall in his restaurant. Monday morning I will get a ride to the restaurant early to leave my marks on a wall as many other artists have done before me. Glass art, paintings, sculpture, recycled stuff made into art, little cozy places to sit and enjoy the avairy and jungle. Great place to stay, eat or come to relax in the spa. Has to be one of my favorite places now in CR. Very peaceful place.