MY WEBSITE IS

www.lorrainebromley.weebly.com

All About Me and My Adventures, Trials, Tribulations & Travels ... Fine Art, Design, Photography and Lettering Arts

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Meditation in Motion

Yoga today was very strenuous, but excilerating. I even like the ride to yoga. looking at the homes, vegetation. Janine the yoga instructor is an amazing instructor, watching her move is meditation in motion. I hope to be that flexible or just a little bit more than I am now, geesh...so hard right now with extra weight and the arthritis. But I will get to a different place some day. Cal & I will find a yoga class on weekends to go to when I get home.

The Butterfly Farm in Alejuhah was fascinating, doesn't matter how many times I see a butterfly, I get awestrucked, is that a word? Their cocoons are just as awesome to look at too. Metallic gold and some look like sterling silver. Some look like beach glass. Patterns on their wings imitate my landscapes.